Winter is a time when we all spend a lot of time at home. This year is no exception, even more so because of COVID lockdown.
So it's time to make yourself something homemade, sweet and full of chocolate to make your family and friends feel better.
This recipe for CBD comes from the best in the food industry. They are very easy to cook. The CBD biscuit recipe is a classic, easy-to-bake recipe that allows convenient portion control and simple dosing of the CBD.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 15ml of unflavoured CBD oil (or tincture)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of hot water
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, put the softened butter mixed with the CBD oil or tincture, brown sugar and white sugar, and cream until smooth. Then add the eggs one by one, mix it before gently incorporating the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the yeast in hot water, then add it to the dough with the salt. Then slowly add the chocolate chips, nuts (if you want) and flour.
- Then place large spoons on a tray and put in the oven for about 10 minutes (or until the edges start to turn golden brown.
As simple as that... We hope you enjoy our cookies and that they become your favourite treat. Use it as an idea for your Christmas guests.